BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuchsia

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello all! I'm Fuchsia (my actual name, not just a screen name) and I'm hopefully going to be enrolled for part-time classes in management accounting at MMU starting from next week, so I'm going to come along to the meeting today, and assuming I get accepted onto the course, you'll be seeing more of me!

I relocated up to Manchester last week. The only people I really know up here are the friends I'm staying with, so I'm hoping to get to know a few more people. Wink

I enjoy a fairly wide range of anime and manga. My favourite series are probably Azumanga Diaoh and ROD TV, and my favourite mangas include From Eroica with Love, The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service and Saikano. I've been into anime for probably about ten years now, but it's only recently become an active interest, and I attended my first con a couple of years back. I've been to one Amecon and Ayacon, and I've been to Tokonatsu (it's a really good con!) twice.

My other interests include reading and writing a lot - mostly fanfic, fantasy, scifi, historical fiction and poetry, and I love games - computer, tabletop roleplaying, boardgames etc. I'm bisexual, vegan, and am originally from Dorset. I'm 26, so probably a bit older than most of you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fuchsia
Gonic

Gonic

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 am

Welcome to BAKA. Enjoy your time here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orca

orca

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey, welcome to Baka, it's traditioanlly my role to welcome people several posts after everyone else, but since the place seems to be running slow lately, I'll guess I'll have to do so now.

I'm Orca, the Chairman, we met Wednesday, if you remember...
It's good to see new people active on the forums, let us know if you do get accepted on your course, and we'll set you up with an offical membership.
(Good luck btw)

Will you be joining us this week as well?
Back to top Go down
http://baka.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAKA! :: BAKA-Admin :: Introductions-
Jump to: