BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hullooo Thar!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Hullooo Thar! Empty
PostSubject: Hullooo Thar!   Hullooo Thar! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Well gosh and darnit I found this place.

The names Zero(obvious Gundam fan for my sins), or Andy, or Oi You, I'll respond to anything.

I'm not actually at Uni but I hear you'll let anybody in. I'm a friend of Fuchsia and met Orca and Skye yesterday at the Chinese new year and hoping to come see the thing at the cinema thing on Wednesday, I keep being told the name but I have memory fail at the moment. But hoping to start attending the meetings if I can ninja past security!

Kinda fell out of the Anime tree about a year or so ago, keep meaning to get back into it and this seems like as good a way as any. Mecha and Mahou Shoujo are my main genres but I'll watch most things. So yeah... cat
Back to top Go down
shuwie

shuwie

Hullooo Thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullooo Thar!   Hullooo Thar! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:01 am

Konichiwa, hajimemashite! Welcome!
Looking forward to meeting yoo on Wednesday ^_^

And don't worry, my knowledge of Anime isn't fantastic either, but thanks to Baka, my knowledge of Chobits has helped me understand that Pokémon is still the most awesome thing around
Back to top Go down
Ludoc

Ludoc

Hullooo Thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullooo Thar!   Hullooo Thar! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 am

shuwie wrote:
but thanks to Baka, my knowledge of Chobits has helped me understand that Pokémon is still the most awesome thing around

Except Chobits of course...

Also, Hi, and welcome to baka!
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Hullooo Thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullooo Thar!   Hullooo Thar! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm

thanks guys. I definitely think Chobits beats Pokemon any day, it was just so cute! I'll definitely be there tomorrow, but may meet you guys at the AMC as I would like to swing home and get changed first, don't like my work clothes at the best of times!
Back to top Go down
EvaPilot1

EvaPilot1

Hullooo Thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullooo Thar!   Hullooo Thar! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Hmm hmm. You like Chobits? I like this person.

Hullooo Thar! 18449_11

Sorry, I couldnt resist.
Back to top Go down
http://evapilot.wordpress.com
Hitoshinjuki

Hitoshinjuki

Hullooo Thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullooo Thar!   Hullooo Thar! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:59 am

Welcome to baka :3 and yes ^^ if you have any questions or want any series to be aired ask Tim (zero_angel) or use the voting slips come come to me with the suggestion since (after tim's hard drive died) im suppying the line-ups :3 And good choice of gundam....please note if you had picked any of the, myself dubbed, Heretic gundam names id probably not know that it was a gundam :3 (i generally dont acknowledge GS:D as a season because it sucked. good games though)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/Emberstrafe?ref=profile
Zero

Zero

Hullooo Thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullooo Thar!   Hullooo Thar! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:40 am

GS:D wasn't great but it was watchable just for the mecha, Wing and the OVA Endless Waltz are my favourites but if it has giant cool robots in I'm not fussed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hullooo Thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullooo Thar!   Hullooo Thar! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hullooo Thar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAKA! :: BAKA-Admin :: Introductions-
Jump to: