BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludoc

Ludoc

Meeting times Empty
PostSubject: Meeting times   Meeting times I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:15 am

This week's meeting times/places are as follows

Wednesday the 28th - 5-8 o'clock on the second floor of the student union
5-8 o'clock in E143 of the John Dalton building I will be meeting people on the second floor of the student union from 4:30 to 5:15

Thursday the 29th - 5-8 o'clock in E143 in John Dalton building. there will be a meet up point for anyone who doesn't know where it is, located on the second floor of the student union

sorry for the short notice on location, but the activities staff are still being denied access to uni room bookings due to incomplete timetables so i only found out yesterday ¬¬
Back to top Go down
EvaPilot1

EvaPilot1

Meeting times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting times   Meeting times I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:33 am

Just to clarify...
For this week only, I will be meeting anyone who doesn't know where to go, or anyone who just wants to give me some company, on the second floor of the student union, on Wednesday and Thursday between 4:30 and 5:15 before taking you to E143 of the John Dalton building for the movie screening.

I'll be in the seating area. Just take the lift and it will be immediately ahead of you, or you could take the stairs to the immediate left and walk around. I'll be reading some manga or something. Don't be late, because I will be leaving at 5:15.

Sorry about the last minute change. But we got our room, finally.
Back to top Go down
http://evapilot.wordpress.com

Meeting times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAKA! :: BAKA-Admin :: Announcements-
Jump to: