BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J0, this be my intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdBaka

J0, this be my intro Empty
PostSubject: J0, this be my intro   J0, this be my intro I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey Guys, names Ed, Its my second year at the society. Im the guy who wears the beanie most of the time, for I Love it very much.

Im a second year Philosophy student so I like looking at anime which is even weirder than the stuff Im studying.

I Love anime and manag especilaiy if it makes me go WTF!? That said I don't have a vast knowlge of it, but I do enjoy a lot of comedy and shonen style shows. I've just started getting through Bleach, need to find volume 3 and I've also discoved Gurren Lagen from last weeks veiwing which is pretty cool. I also like: Death note, Battle Royal, Chobbits, Love Hina, Black Lagoon, Elfin Lied, Trigun and loads of others!

I love my gaming too, got a xbox360 that Im going to bring nxt week. A big fan of the resident evil and Metal gear solid sefries not to mention final fantasy (though I need to try the first 6, and I have my reservations about 13). Im pretty crap at party games though I do enjoy them.

So, yeah, Hajime mashte Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orca

orca

PostSubject: Re: J0, this be my intro   J0, this be my intro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 am

Welcome to theForum Ed, it's about time you joined up here.

This guy is a ember of staff, but we're not entirely sure what he's meant to be doing ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://baka.yolasite.com
EvaPilot1

EvaPilot1

PostSubject: Re: J0, this be my intro   J0, this be my intro I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Err, Happy birthday?
Back to top Go down
http://evapilot.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J0, this be my intro   J0, this be my intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J0, this be my intro
Page 1 of 1