BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D

Go down 
+5
orca
Gonic
Zero_angel
Sombre
fossy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fossy

fossy

Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D Empty
PostSubject: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Ummmm...hii~!! : D

I've just started studying at Manchester Met and saw the BAKA society on the Student Union website and went into fangurl!mode. But then I emailed you guys and I think I must have used the wrong address or something because I never got a reply x3

But yeah, so I was thinking I should just show up on one of the meeting days and...sort of...infiltrate the society? I was thinking of dressing up as a table and...sort of...yeah ^^;

Um...my name isn't really Fossy but Fossy seems to catch on faster o__o
I fangurl a lot of mangas/animes: Deathnote, Loveless, Ouran High Host Club, FMA, Kuroshitsuji...and, many others : D
Apart from that...my interests include: reading, food, peppermint tisane, reading fanfiction (the kind which makes you close your browser windows whenever your mom comes in), watching films, drawing and indulging in occasional spots of voyeurism. No, no, I kid.
(...or do I? 8D)

So...yeah. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the next meeting? (which is...tomorrow? o_o)

Lovelove <33
~fossy
Back to top Go down
Sombre

Sombre

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm

I will permit this.

Tomorrow. 5pm. Room 332 (?) in the GM building. Be there, or kindly be square.

On the e-mail thing, you probably DID the right thing, but Tim broke it. I BET.

To clarify: BE THERE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.proceduraldialogue.wordpress.com
fossy

fossy

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:54 pm

The threat of being a rectangular object is indeed too fearful by far to be resisted D:
I WILL be there, Master! >:0
Thank you~!! ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sombre

Sombre

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:09 pm

fossy wrote:
The threat of being a rectangular object is indeed too fearful by far to be resisted D:
I WILL be there, Master! >:0
Thank you~!! ♥️

You have an affiliation for a master complex. I like where this is going.

Just be glad you're not a rhombus. If you like spice and wolf, we will get on. Fuck theses nonbelievers of our glorious pagan godess.
Back to top Go down
Zero_angel

Zero_angel

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Sombre wrote:
I will permit this.

Yes, because I break EVERYTHING even if it's non-existent to me or beyond my reach.
-_-

Anyways, welcome to the B.A.K.A., fossy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the person dressed up a wizard and mostly in black (that will be me, just dressing up for Halloween XD).

BTW, thecnically, as the Vice-chairman, you should be calling me master
XD

Last edited by Zero_angel on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/418639
Sombre

Sombre

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Zero_angel wrote:
Sombre wrote:
I will permit this.

Yes, because I break EVERYTHING even if it's non-existent to me or beyond my reach.
-_-

Anyways, welcome to the B.A.K.A., fossy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the person dressed up a wizard and mostly in black (that will be me, just dressing up for Halloween XD).

I can neither confirm/deny the breaking involved.

But he cant even do magic missile.

Sad
Back to top Go down
fossy

fossy

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Sombre wrote:

Sad

Am I to understand there will be no magic missiles involved in the proceedings tomorrow?
Okay. I'll opt for being a rectangular object. What's the point of turning up now? T_T
Back to top Go down
Sombre

Sombre

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:47 pm

fossy wrote:
Sombre wrote:

Sad

Am I to understand there will be no magic missiles involved in the proceedings tomorrow?
Okay. I'll opt for being a rectangular object. What's the point of turning up now? T_T
There's a euphamism in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Gonic

Gonic

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Welcome to the soeciety. Finding me isnt hard as im always waering a colourful hoodie Razz. Remember to make friends and all that stuffs Razz They wont bite...I think
Back to top Go down
orca

orca

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:20 am

You guys have been busy without me huh?
Welcome to BAKA, I'm the one in charge, white mage style, we're not supposed to be doing magic missiles anyway, but I can heal ^_^

At any rate, I'll see you today, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://baka.yolasite.com
Hitoshinjuki

Hitoshinjuki

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 am

Razz what rules are we playing by Final fantasy or DnD because DnD Clerics can cast magic missle with a scroll if they have the UMD Razz and thats pritty low in the eberron setting :3 although the failure chance is like 45% (stupid plate wearing healers Bricks! i tell you) so id stick to divine or roll bard Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/Emberstrafe?ref=profile
Kaze no Kae

Kaze no Kae

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Sombre wrote:
fossy wrote:
Sombre wrote:

Sad

There's a euphamism in there somewhere.
Only one? I spotted several Razz

Quote :
what rules are we playing by Final fantasy or DnD because DnD Clerics can cast magic missle with a scroll if they have the UMD
And I believe D&D wizards can cast magic missile by default at level 1. Which makes Tim a Fail-Wizard (see Fail-Druid).

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://resistancewebbook.blogspot.com
Ludoc

Ludoc

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Kaze no Kae wrote:

And I believe D&D wizards can cast magic missile by default at level 1. Which makes Tim a Fail-Wizard (see Fail-Druid).

Razz

If memory serves, in DnD 3.5, wizards didn't have to take magic missile, so if he is a 3.5 wizard, he may just have spells that are to awesome to show us...
Back to top Go down
Kaze no Kae

Kaze no Kae

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Meh, I only know 4th Ed
Back to top Go down
Ludoc

Ludoc

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 pm

4th ed is to much like WoW for my liking...
Back to top Go down
Kaze no Kae

Kaze no Kae

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
5-10s

5-10s

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:20 pm

hey welcome to the club... I'm in on thursdays only, hope to see u around =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D   Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look!! Rainbows and butterflies and strawberry-flavoured stars! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAKA! :: BAKA-Admin :: Introductions-
Jump to: