BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey everyone!

Go down 
+3
Gonic
Sombre
fordy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fordy

fordy

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:22 am

I'm starting at mmu this year and I'll try and make the meeting on wednesday. I'm a big fan of manga and anime and i'd love to get to know everyone. Will there be a stall at freshers fair? Also would like to know if this is one of the societies where payment is required. I'd be delighted to bring volumes and dvds to meetings just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sombre

Sombre

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 am

The stall will be on around Tues/Wed (Whenever the fair is?). I BELIEVE it's like £7.50 to join, but I think it's subject to change, if the other thread is to be believed.

Watch this space!
Back to top Go down
http://www.proceduraldialogue.wordpress.com
fordy

fordy

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:42 am

um btw, this is what my shelf of manga volumes etc. looks like at the moment
Spoiler:
hey everyone! Roomphotokinc2
Back to top Go down
Gonic

Gonic

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 am

Hello welcome to BAKA Smile Membership is free and we will be at the freshers fair.
Back to top Go down
fordy

fordy

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 am

haha well i don't mind paying 7.50 or whatever anyway. It's nice to meet you, hopefully I will see you guys at this freshers fair. If I have enough money later on in the year I'll go to conventions and events with you lot.
Back to top Go down
Ludoc

Ludoc

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Gonic wrote:
Hello welcome to BAKA Smile Membership is free and we will be at the freshers fair.

It may be 2.50 or 5 possibly, tim changed his mind during the committee training
Back to top Go down
Chinglee42

Chinglee42

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Welcome Smile

Ah, I see you have also got the FFXIII collectors edition Smile

....kinda wish I didn't spend 60GBP on it now. The stuff they give with the game is not worth 20GBP more IMO.
Back to top Go down
fordy

fordy

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 pm

I don't know if anyone will read this but I may be slightly late to thursday's meeting because of a practical that finishes at 5pm... just wanted to say that in advance. I will turn up, promise!
Back to top Go down
Archer

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:31 am

fordy wrote:
I don't know if anyone will read this but I may be slightly late to thursday's meeting because of a practical that finishes at 5pm... just wanted to say that in advance. I will turn up, promise!

All my lectures finish at 6pm everyday........

Your lucky.
Back to top Go down
fordy

fordy

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 am

False alarm... I finished first in my class because of my insane lab skillz! got out an hour and a half early
Back to top Go down
jhorsfield30

jhorsfield30

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:21 am

fordy wrote:
False alarm... I finished first in my class because of my insane lab skillz! got out an hour and a half early
Good job, if only the rest of us could do that..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   hey everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAKA! :: BAKA-Admin :: Introductions-
Jump to: