BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayzee

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Hey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:16 pm

I don't know what to say about myself really in this introduction.

I didn't join at the fresher's fair since I kind of felt arkward approaching since I saw a massive group of people at the desk so I registered online and tried turning up to 1 meeting but became very confused. I assumed it was in room E14 something john darlton building (I forgot what i read exactly), turned up and sat down for 20 minutes before it was announced we'd be watching a film and it was the film society intsead and thought ".... Film society? Whaaaaa"

Well yeah, some pointers on where these meetups would be cool Wink

Like everyone here I like manga/anime/games ect.... first ever anime would probably be pokemon if you count that as one, if not it'd be Yu Yu hakusho. Stuff i'm mostly watching is just airing stuff, like Ore No Imouto/katanagatari. Well I actually finished Darker than black recently.

I also like chinese/korean/japanese music. It all started from those anime OP's and ED's ......

Lets see what else, I'm a BBC too.

Ok I just remembered I should mention my name in this, it's Raymond and it's pretty easy to guess from my username Rayzee. Also a first year if I didnt say earlier.

Anyone play Osu! here? It's a amazing game if you like rythm games like guitar hero but the songs are mainly Japanese songs. (Uses keyboard and mouse) first google link check it out! ... I sound like a OSU! addvertisement bot on second thought.

Posting this at 03:00 AM... I should really sleep but damn my irregular sleeping parterns.

Back to top Go down
Sombre

Sombre

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 am

O-o-o-OUENDANNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
http://www.proceduraldialogue.wordpress.com
Chinglee42

Chinglee42

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:07 am

Welcome.

Japanese music and cheese are both very awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fordy

fordy

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:46 am

NIce to meet you! Pop in to E143 (first floor JD building) at 5pm and we'll see you at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAKA! :: BAKA-Admin :: Introductions-
Jump to: