BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here to crash your forums!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaoKaede

TaoKaede

Here to crash your forums! Empty
PostSubject: Here to crash your forums!   Here to crash your forums! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Hey there Smile my names Ali and I believe I met some of you at Shauns birthday bash at Pizzahut! (I'm Paul Booth's girlfriend for those of you that know him)

I'm a geek and I lack a social life so I thought I would crash your forums lol - Blame Declan (did i spell that right?) - he gave me the address

I'd love to come to your club with Paul but I'm not a uni student so I don't know if I can? and even then I don't know if I can manage bus fare Sad

Well a few things about me; I'm 21, I used to be a teaching student but I left for obvious reasons... lol and I'm just starting to get into anime and manga properely so i'm sorry if I sound like a bit of a noob sometimes! Errr dunno what else to say so yeah... hi! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ludoc

Ludoc

PostSubject: Re: Here to crash your forums!   Here to crash your forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:39 pm

TaoKaede wrote:
Hey there Smile my names Ali and I believe I met some of you at Shauns birthday bash at Pizzahut! (I'm Paul Booth's girlfriend for those of you that know him)

I'm a geek and I lack a social life so I thought I would crash your forums lol - Blame Declan (did i spell that right?) - he gave me the address

I'd love to come to your club with Paul but I'm not a uni student so I don't know if I can? and even then I don't know if I can manage bus fare Sad

Well a few things about me; I'm 21, I used to be a teaching student but I left for obvious reasons... lol and I'm just starting to get into anime and manga properely so i'm sorry if I sound like a bit of a noob sometimes! Errr dunno what else to say so yeah... hi! Smile

welcome ali, course you can come along, the punching bag uh i mean paul only comes on a thursday though, cos he gets beaten by his brother on a wednesday night from what he has told me, and there are even some people on the council of baka who don't exactly have the broadest knowledge of anime so it doesn't matter if you are new ^^

anyway, come along whenever, you may need to pay though...

oh, and this is shaun btw ^^
Back to top Go down
TaoKaede

TaoKaede

PostSubject: Re: Here to crash your forums!   Here to crash your forums! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:51 am

Hey Shaun Smile - thanks, i'll see if there is any way for me to manage to come along ^^

Also i have some anime and manga i could lend if your interested? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hitoshinjuki

Hitoshinjuki

PostSubject: Re: Here to crash your forums!   Here to crash your forums! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:23 pm

*poke* welcome ! and enjoy the yaoi forum Smile ofc theres a yuri one too but atm im the only one who uses it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/Emberstrafe?ref=profile
TaoKaede

TaoKaede

PostSubject: Re: Here to crash your forums!   Here to crash your forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:29 am

Yaaay haha *heads straight over*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here to crash your forums!   Here to crash your forums! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here to crash your forums!
Page 1 of 1