BAKA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

intro to 5-10s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
5-10s

5-10s

intro to 5-10s Empty
PostSubject: intro to 5-10s   intro to 5-10s I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:05 am

hey guys,

I'm in my first yr doing financial maths, was at another uni doing pharmacy but didnt like it and didnt work out. I like anime but prefer manga just cose when there is a comment i like i can read it over and over again lol. Im 22 and chilled out guy, toke me a while to sign up to the forum as i kept forgeting. Also i can not spell to save my life so if i write something down and u dont get it feel free to ask me what im trying to spell or say lol. fell free to ask me anything, i dont have much to hide but if i dont like the topic i will inform u and will try to avoid agruments. =]

My fav anime is fullmetal alchimst, would like to read the manga soon. Also i love deathnote im reading through the manga atm, ive seen the anime and the real life movie, all i can say is that the manga is soooo much better than the anime, which the anime is better than the movies.

and between bannan and Spinach, for me it has to be Spinach, not because i want to be different but as a kid i grew up to popeye so i though if i eat Spinach i will be just as hard as popeye lol
Back to top Go down
orca

orca

intro to 5-10s Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro to 5-10s   intro to 5-10s I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:26 am

Yay, I was wondering when you'd show up ^_^
(I deleted the repeat thread, don't worry)

I have up to Volume, um, 13 I think of FMA, check the Library forum, and if you want me to bring some in, I can lend out up to five at a time.
Spinich is FTW

See you Wednesday
Back to top Go down
http://baka.yolasite.com
5-10s

5-10s

intro to 5-10s Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro to 5-10s   intro to 5-10s I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 pm

=] thank you my interent is being slow and telling me there are errors and making me resend things. I'm gona finish deathnote first and will have a look for FMA ty Razz
Back to top Go down
orca

orca

intro to 5-10s Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro to 5-10s   intro to 5-10s I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Suit yourself ^_^
Sometimes, it might not be your end that's messing up, this site's not been the picture of stability lately...
Back to top Go down
http://baka.yolasite.com
Zero_angel

Zero_angel

intro to 5-10s Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro to 5-10s   intro to 5-10s I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 am

Welcome to the B.A.K.A. society

We look forward to seeing you during the club sessions
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/418639
Sponsored content

intro to 5-10s Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro to 5-10s   intro to 5-10s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intro to 5-10s
Page 1 of 1